- How does a growing trade relationship between Israel and China serve both countries as well as the United States?
- Why are the Chinese so enamored of Jews and Jewish tradition? What complicates that interest? How do “memory” and “truth” link the two civilizations?
- Is there a role for China to play in the Middle East? What role might that be? How will China’s emergence as a Middle East player impact Israel?
- What ethical questions are raised for Jews buying goods made in China? How do we determine whether it is better to engage with China or to isolate China?
- Are Jews a “light unto the nations”? And if so, how does that inform our dealings with others?