- Are we each works in progress? If so, explain yourself through this frame.
- How do we know when we have arrived at an ending? How does Judaism help us to create closure?
- How do communities reinvent themselves as priorities and resources change?
- The Torah is codified and stable, and yet it continues to emerge as a text and a guide. How does this tension manifest itself in study and practice?
- Organizations — such as synagogues, schools, and start-ups — go through stages of development and, sometimes, of decline. How does the leadership distinguish between productive and unproductive chaos? What are some best practices for adaptation?