- What is the root of today’s generational divide that exists among Jewish leaders? How might a mutually respectful multigenerational conversation be productive?
- What are the most fundamental issues at play around decisions to retire, and to hand over the mantle of power and creativity to someone new?
- What are the primary obstacles that present stumbling blocks to successful leadership succession at synagogues or other major Jewish institutions?
- Is it healthy to mix family and business? Why, or why not?
- What are the aspects of charismatic leadership that create healthy and also unhealthy followers and organizations?
email printemail print