- What is the relevance of Muslim-Jewish dialogue and what might come from that dialogue? Will dialogue impact the future of the Middle East? If not, why bother? What are the obstacles to dialogue?
- How can we trust that our partners in dialogue are honest and not making antisemitic comments in other forums?
- What are the crucial factors leading to periods of flexibility and openness to other religions, and periods of rigidity and closure?
- What is the nature of religiously articulated responsibility within Judaism toward others?that is, toward the community existing beyond its boundaries?
- What are the most important Jewish values that bear on your personal openness to engage the other?