1. Do spiritual questions change along the lifecycle? As you grow older, have your questions about God changed and, if so, how?
2. Where and when do you find your most intense spiritual moments?
3. Are we a nation of seekers? What role does technology play in your spiritual life? Can a spiritual core be nurtured in children, teens, or young adults, or is it something inherent that either emerges or not over time?
4. How do you handle reciting a prayer when the words are offensive, outdated, or simply not what you believe?
5. Can a religion without a literal claim to divine will command the hearts of its adherents? Are we prepared to submit and serve when, literally, no ruler is standing over us?
6. What have been the greatest challenges to your own personal theology and your relationship with prayer?email print