- Do Jewish values inform workplace policies in Jewish communal institutions? How so?
- Does the Jewish workplace — from day schools to federations to synagogues — provide working conditions that support young families? Are professionals appropriately compensated? Are lay leaders appropriately acknowledged?
- Is the Jewish communal infrastructure creating avenues for the best Jewish talent and creativity?
- Have difficult conversations about Israel been stifled in the Jewish community? How are we attempting to create an environment of trust and openness that is conducive to civil conversations of difference?
- Jews talk about bringing passion to the workplace. How do we keep it ignited?