- Is Israel being used in the election as a wedge issue? When did bipartisanship on Israel change?
- What would you want to ask each presidential candidate?
- Have Jews become more polarized as an electorate? Is there a “Jewish vote”? If so, is it more divided today into separate cohorts than in previous elections?
- Is Judaism by nature “conservative” — that is, it conserves tradition? Or is it “liberal” — a tradition based on prophetic vision? Or both?
- What role will jobs creation, the economy, and other domestic issues play in the election — and do your Jewish sensibilities influence your opinions on these issues?