- Should preparation for bar/bat mitzvah shape the agenda of Jewish education?
- How might Jewish education change when it focuses on the learners, rather than on the providers?
- What role might technology play in Jewish education — and what must educators be wary of in bringing technology into the learning environment?
- Should Jewish educators focus more on helping people discover how Judaism is meaningful than on teaching knowledge and skills? What would the shift imply?
- How do you make Jewish learning a lifelong pursuit?
email printemail print